What a surprise.
Have you ever wondered why a witch needs such a big hat? Well now you know, she’s storing lollies and yummies in there. She’s probably trying to hide them all from the kids. It just makes so much sense!
What you’ll need…
- Chocolate cones
- Wafers (often found on the top shelf of the cookie aisle)
- Green frosting and a flat tip
- Chocolate & butterscotch chips
- Various small lollies to fill the cones with
- Fill a cone with candy.
- Melt a handful of chocolate chips in a sandwich bag.
- Snip of a corner of the bag and “pipe” chocolate around the circular edge of the cone.
- Top with a chocolate wafer.
- Place hat in the freezer for about 5 minutes to harden the chocolate.
- Pipe a flat ribbon of green frosting around the cone, then “pipe” on a buckle using melted butterscotch chips in a sandwich bag.
Shout out to the source: http://www.itsalwaysautumn.com/2015/09/17/witch-hat-surprise-cookies-easy-halloween-treat-for-kids.htmlRead More