More than a mouthful
If you break this recipe down, you’ll see that it’s just a clever representation of cookies, vanilla icing and marshmallows. Now, not that we have a massive sweet tooth (lies) but these Dracula teeth had us salivating from the moment we set our fangs on them.
Surprisingly easy to create, this beauty is one for the kids this halloween or for their next sleep over!
What you’ll need…
- 1 packet chocolate chip cookie dough
- ½ cup prepared vanilla frosting, tinted red
- 1¾ cups miniature marshmallows
- 48 slivered almonds
- Prepare cookies as directed on package.
- Allow to cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes and then proceed to cut each cookie in half for a total of 48 halves.
- Frost the bottoms of all cookie halves with frosting.
- Place 6 marshmallow teeth around curved perimeter of 24 halves.
- Top with remaining 24 halves.
- Insert two almond slivers in between teeth for fangs. If fangs do not adhere, dip tips into frosting.
Shout out to the source: http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2011/10/draculas-dentures-for-halloween.html#OD3DMlZpCwC82HOW.99