Lets face it, we don't want people stealing our information and neither do you. We use the latest technology to protect you and us for peace of mind.
Below is a list of the things we do to ensure your privacy.
- Padlock will appear on the bottom of your browser during our checkout process to confirm the connection is secure. This will only appear during checkout and not while browsing the site.
- Green URL Bar will appear showing the URL is varified by GoDaddy the worlds largest SSL provider. SSL stands for Secure Socket Layer which are used to confirm the identity of a website, encrypt data during transmission, and ensure the integrity of transmitted data.
- Password protected login for you to access your account.
- We will treat personal information we collect from you as strictly confidential.
- We will not reveal, disclose, pass on, sell, rent, distribute, share or licence to any third parties any personal information that you may have provided to us, unless we have your prior express consent to do so.
- Your information is stored in an encrypted database and we do not store your credit card details. If you want to add to your order or require a refund we will be required to get your credit details again since we do not store them.